St Brigid's Parish Community Association
The Parish Community Association
The Parish Community Association had to suspend all activities that normally take place in the Parish Centre when the pandemic began, some of these activities have now returned. If you would like to find out more please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Parish Hall.
The Parish Community Association (PCA) aims to provide opportunities for leisure activities, friendship and contacts for adults of any age with free time to spend.
Here are some of the activities that we have developed over the past years. All of these take place in St Bride's Hall.
- Young At Heart - Every Monday and Thursday Morning at 10.15 am gentle exercise for seniors.
- Tin Whistle Class (in association with Naomh Brid GAC) - by Zoom every Tuesday at 11.00 am.
- Community Choir - EVERY TUESDAY
- Coffee and Poems - First Wednesday of the month at 10.15 am:
- Short Book Club – Third Wednesday of the month at 10.15 am:
- Conversation Corner – Occasionally on fourth Wednesday of the month at 10.15 am.:
- Conversational Irish (in association with Naomh Brid GAC) - Every Friday at 10am
For some of our activities we ask for contributions to cover the costs of our instructors.
Activities will cease during July and August.
We hope to introduce additional classes in September which will be up-dated on this page.
We have a sub-group of younger members who are willing to help any member who needs support with anything over the current troubling times.
To avail of such assistance please email email@example.com or phone 07711353671.